// EXONYA is actively seeking a candidate to assist our IT development team on SharePoint projects.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of SharePoint and .NET and a willingness to learn and help out as needed. Intermediate English (or upper) is a must
Candidate should live in Saint Petersburg, Russia (preferred, or candidates who can work remotely from Baltic republic and Belarus are welcome). Candidate can work from home and/or from office in SPb.Responsibilities:
- Continually improve the custom tools
- Work with customer’s management to develop specific tools.
- Develop IT development processes and procedures.
- Communicate with project team and keep project information up to date.
- Assist in fixing internal and external/client functionality issues and requests.
- Assist with implementation of new SharePoint applications.
- Write, test, debug, and deploy requested functionality.
- Maintain accurate documentation of systems that are built and deployed.
- Troubleshoot and debug permissions and account issues.
- Relevant working experience (not less than 1 year)
- Experience with SharePoint Server 2007/2010/2013 and SharePoint Designer is great advantage.
- Experience developing in .NET.
- Intermediate English.
- Proficient in SQL Server 2005, 2008.
- Proficient in building Web Parts.
- Experience with Objected Oriented Programming & .Net ;
- Experience with WCF / WS;
- Experience with IIS server; ;
- Proactive, client oriented, result oriented, ‘can do’ mentality
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team