// EXONYA is actively seeking a candidate to assist our IT development team on iPhone/iPad (and Android) projects.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of iOS (Android knowledge is a big plus) and a willingness to learn and help out as needed. Intermediate English (or upper) is a must
Candidate should live in Saint Petersburg, Russia (preferred, or candidates who can work remotely from Baltic republic and Belarus are welcome). Candidate can work from home and/or from office in SPb.
The position is for an experienced software developer within a small client development team. Candidate should be self-motivated with ability to achieve deadlines and work independently
- Several years development experience with Objective-C, X code
- Several commercially deployed iOS applications
- Candidate must have strong communication skills both verbally and written as well as strong problem solving skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize work, and work independently and as part of a team
- Development experience with communications protocols and services
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented design/development
- Knowledge of legacy iOS features as well as actively keeping up on current and future iOS technologies
- Familiar with Agile concepts
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced development environment
- Experience with managing profiles, distribution/development certificates, and device testing
- Track record of giving accurate deadlines and achieving results
- Experience with REST/JSON/XML.
- Experience with web architectures and familiarity with databases.